Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stay and Play & St. Patrick's Day

On Friday I had my MOMS club over for a St. Patrick's Day party. I baked a bunch of potatoes and everyone else brought toppings. It worked out well and we had a nice lunch.  I think my friends had fun, because they stayed for hours. 
                                      These girls had so much fun playing together.


We had the cutest little cupcakes for dessert. And they were so good, I couldn't stop eating them.
                               ________________________________________________
I am not very creative when it comes to St. Patrick's day activities around the house. I gave the girls Lucky Charms cereal for breakfast. I had some cute headbands and necklaces for them to wear.
Today I took the girls out and about. Raphael was working on the deck/fence and we are having eighty degree weather.  We went to the kids museum for a few hours and then to a park.
         At the kids museum the girls kept locking themselves inside of the dog kennel. Silly girls!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment