Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Off to Preschool!

This morning was Rebecca's first day preschool! Raphael and I have been talking to her about school and all the fun she will have. She seemed pretty excited this morning and she did great at drop off.  I know she will like preschool and have a lot of fun this year.     Nana and Papa sent money to buy a lunch box for school, so Rebecca and I went shopping and of course she chose a Dora box! She loves it and has been carrying it around with lots of toys inside.


And a few pictures of her before school this morning.






I was thinking about Rebecca going off to preschool the other day. She is growing up so fast and I was worrying about her adjusting to preschool and whether she would cry or not when I dropped her off. Then I read this:

" Entrust your loved ones to Me; release them into My protective care. They are much safer with Me than in your clinging hands...... when you release loved ones to Me, you are free to cling to My hand. As you entrust others into My care, I am free to shower blessings on them. My Presence will go with them wherever they go, and I will give them rest. This same Presence stays with you, as your place your trust in Me. Watch and see what I will do. "  Genesis 22:9-12.Ephesians 3:20.Exodus 33:14

August 23rd  Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, she is so precious! I hope she had a wonderful day. Andy starts 5 days of pre-school, can't believe it. I hope you enjoy your "me" time.

    ReplyDelete