Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Wishing a Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Raphael and to Roy!
We love you all!


I am blessed to have a wonderful and loving Dad.
Always there to encourage me and help me find my way.
And I love seeing him with my girls- they love their Papa alot!




Thankful for my father-in-law Roy.
He welcomed me into the Tomlin family and has been a wonderful abuelo for the girls.



And I thank the Lord every day for Raphael. He is the best Daddy to Rachel and Rebecca.
They are Daddy's girls and love him so much. He is so patient with them, always helping them and teaching them new things. He showers us all with love and keeps our little family going.







                                               
                                             


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment