Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring has Sprung!!


The weather here is really starting to feel like spring!! It is supposed to be in the 80's this weekend!!
Yay! I was just about done in by all the cold weather we had this winter. 

I drive down this road by our house everyday and I have always thought these trees were so pretty. I don't know what type of tree they are,but many neighborhoods have them and they have been blooming for a few weeks.  I wanted a picture, so yesterday I parked my car in a neighborhood and walked for awhile. The street is pretty busy and I am sure that people driving by must of thought I was a crazy lady.  The trees are beautiful in real life- picture doesn't do them justice.


The bulbs that we planted at.the.very.last.minute. this past fall are pushing through the soil and the crocuses are blooming! 


I am looking forward to a warm weekend!  Raphael has to study, so I am thinking the girls and I will venture out and enjoy the spring weather!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment