Friday, February 18, 2011

Less is More


A few days ago, I finally got around to organizing all of Rebecca's hair bows. For the past two years they have been clipped to a a ribbon that was tied onto a plastic hanger and stuck inside her shoe rack.  Very classy! I remembered a bulletin board that I bought for Rachel's room when we were living in Washington, but never used.  I put all the bows on it and now all the bows seem much happier.


Rebecca was playing in her room while I worked on the bows.  She kept asking me to put more bows in her hair.  I thought it was kind of funny so took a picture.


We have had beautiful weather this week and it should stay through the weekend.  Hope to get some yard work done and maybe take down our Christmas lights :) .  Happy Friday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment