Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!


For the past few days it has been FREEZING here!  And windy too!  I can't wait for it to warm back up. I know that Rachel keeps hoping it will snow.

This morning, I bundled Rebecca up and went grocery shopping.  I snapped this picture of her in car.  She doesn't mind wearing her hat, but she didn't want her picture taken.



After lunch and naptime we spent some time with Play-doh.  Rebecca does much better than Rachel did at this age with Playdoh.  She finally figured out how to use the rolling pin and did a good job at not eating any of her creations!  Today when I went to get her from the crib she told me " I want milk."  Clear as can be!  She had been saying more sentences lately and learning lots of new words.



I love this little red outfit she wore today.  Between hand-me-downs from Rachel and other friends and my consignment finds, Rebecca has tons of Christmas/winter outfits to wear.  Some of them are eighteen months, so I am kind of having to squeeze her into some of them-ha!  I just want her to get a chance to wear them all before the holidays are over.

____________________________________



On Saturday, Rachel and I started putting together the gingerbread house.  This year's house was a bit more complicated than last years and it took awhile for me to assemble it, but we got it done.



Rachel did a good job at decorating and didn't eat too much of the candy!



The final product!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment