Thursday, February 11, 2010

Owl be your valentine!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and Rachel has a few parties to attend. She is having a party at school tomorrow and then off to another party after school . I decided to try and make valentines for all of her friends this year. I like trying to be crafty and it was a lot of fun to do. And a lot more work than I thought it would be. On the website it all looked so simple and quick-ha!  The process took longer than I imagined, but Rachel is happy with the valentines. And I just love the little owls- so cute.
I made some with heart eyes and eyelashes for the girls.
And an extra big one for her teacher.

And Rachel wanted some to give to the bus driver, the mail lady,
her friends at church.... so I made a few more :)


A little cutie- wearing her valentines shirt from Nana.

                                                                     
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog recently and think it is so adorable and your girls are just gorgeous!! Love your Valentines, you did a great job!! Hope you have a great week, I am now a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking at our little blog!

    ReplyDelete