Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Montana Trip

The girls and I are back from a trip to Montana. On Christmas morning, my Grandma Ivy passed away.
 We knew the day was coming, but it was so sad for all of us. I flew to Billings and met up with my family for the funeral. My Grandma was a wonderful woman. She loved us lots, was there for all the birthdays and holiday parties. She always had lots of hugs and kisses for me and my sister. I am thankful I was able to see her this summer. I really wanted her to meet Rebecca(Rebecca's middle name is Ivy- after my grandma and after Raphael's aunt and niece). She was able to hold and kiss on Rebecca and Rachel. We will all miss her very much!
                                                                     

Me with Grandma and Rachel- 2004

___________________________________________________

We spent a week in Montana. The first few days were in Billings, where I was born and raised. I haven't been back for about eight years. The city has changed alot. We drove around one day just looking at all the changes and new buildings. We were at a nice hotel, with a pool, so of course we had to go swimming.



The girls and I had our own room next to my parents. Rebecca had the cutest little crib to sleep in.We spent lots of time just hanging out and talking.


Rebecca and Papa




Beautiful Montana mountains!


Rachel and Nana making cookies


This was the highchair for me and my sister. A classic!
Rachel and Rebecca have both used it too.


We made a snow fort.




My helper. She LOVED the snow!


Sisters on the sled.


Me and the girls.
                                                                                                                          
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment