Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dress Rehearsal

                                                                         


Back in October I was at the mall looking at clothes for the girls. I went into Crazy Eights and they had beautiful Christmas dresses already. There were some in a dark green  material that I knew would look pretty on both of the girls. And they had similar styles in big and little girls, so I knew I could dress the girls in almost-matching outfits for Christmas Eve. Since the girls are so far apart in age, and Rebecca wears Rachel's old clothes, I usually don't/can't have them dress the same. I don't want to overdo the "matching", but I thought it would be fun for Christmas.

For Rebecca




For Rachel

                                                                             
 Since I bought the dresses, I have been looking for shoes, tights(sparkly silver for Rachel- hard too find!) and hair bows. I managed to find everything, and this morning I wanted the girls to try on the dresses and make sure it all looked OK. Well, let's just say it didn't go too well. Rebecca was screaming and Rachel really needed to watch a Mickey Mouse Christmas special. I did get Rachel into her dress and tights- she looked so cute. For Rebecca- it was a nap. So hopefully tomorrow night before church we will get some good pictures of the girls to share. Wish us luck!

                                                                             
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment