Monday, October 19, 2009

Speed Racer

A few weeks ago, my wonderful husband had a birthday. Raphael turned the big 4-0! I really wanted to get him a memorable gift from me and girls. I ended up getting him a session at the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Atlanta Motor Speedway.  This past Saturday was the big day. He went for the afternoon and had a great time. His fastest lap time was 140mph! The girls and I are glad he had fun, and thankful that he came back to us in one piece.

Yesterday afternoon Raphael and Rachel went to the park for a little father- daughter time. Rebecca was taking a much needed nap. After she woke up, we went outside for a quick photo shoot. I found this cute sweater and hat at a consignment store for only $3! I wanted to get a picture of her in it. It was a cold and windy day, and she was not in the mood for picture taking. So a little photo of her in all her cuteness.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment