Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins and the Park

Last week the girls and I went to a pumpkin patch, and we ended up coming home with several pumpkins.  I decided that carving and scraping out the pumpkins would be too messy, so Rachel and I painted them instead.  Rachel had a great time and she did a good job.  I painted a little one for Rebecca and put polka dots on it.   Rachel thought a "before" and "after" photo would be a good idea.
                                                          







the final products

Today was another beautiful fall day and I took the girls to the park.  We had fun~ Rachel and I played tag and hide & seek. She climbed all over the place, and I decided to put Rebecca in the baby swing. It was her first time ever being in a swing and she was a little stunned- didn't know what to do with herself.






Our two little cuties!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment